Monday, September 23, 2013

Best Cheer Makeup Products (that I use)

(This article/entry/post is in no way sponsored. This is my own opinions about these products. I own no pictures, links, or rights to anything on this page. I am just simply sharing interesting products that I don't own. Thank you.)

Here's a quick list of my football makeup, that I usually use at almost every game. I wear light makeup at school but during a game I like to go all out so here's just a peak inside of what helps me get ready!

bareMinerals - bareMinerals Eyecolor
Picture from Sephora.com

This product is also from Sephora but this time it's bareMineral's Eyecolor True Gold. At $14 it's not super, super wow but it's very sparkly and looks great under the stadium lights. I like to pair this with the stila (below). So this would be a thin base while the stila adds more metallic gold coloring. I also like this because it's not super over the top color so I can get away with wearing it to school without an occasion.

 







Stila - Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow
Picture from Sephora.com

I really, really love this product. It's from Sephora and it's called: Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye shadow. It's $32 which may seem pricy for a simple gold eyeshadow but this is nothing simple. This eyeshadow comes off the palette as creamy and very metallic. I've tried many different glitter gold products and this one works by far the best. It comes with a primer too that helps keep the glitter. I would really recommend this!



 


Expert "Barely There" Eyeshadow Palette
Picture from icing.com


I was pretty surprised when I picked this up from Icing at my local mall but I have to say this palette is super great and has a lot of bronzy colors that I like. The Expert Barely There Palette is so great for base coats and crease highlights. I like this palette but I'll admit that I only use about one or two of the colors. It's $12.50 so it's not like I blew a fortune on it for the few colors I use.

 
So those were just a few of the eye shadows and products I use. I'll be sure to add a few more to the list with another post soon! Thanks!
 
Love,
A CHEERLEADER

No comments:

Post a Comment