Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Diary of A Cheerleader: Busy, Busy, Busy

Dear Diary,
I have been so, so busy ,lately! Football season has already kicked off, and now every week I'm heading to a new game.

I'll admit that lately I've been trying to come up with new advice but I have a bit of writers block and can't think of anything. I want to help you guys out but my head just isn't screwed on tight enough!

Besides the blog, in my cheer squad we recently got a new cheer coach (yeah I know mid school year) but then I was surprised that we were getting two new coaches. It's hard enough meeting one now two! But trust me when I say this I love them! They're so cool and really get everything done. They're so professionally and I think really care for us and as we get closer I'm sure our squad is going to progress a lot!

Well that's about it. Leave any comments with ideas for advice! XOXO

-A Cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment