Monday, October 7, 2013

Diary of A Cheerleader: Cause...Why Not?

Dear Diary,
I decided to add an extra entry this week because...why not? I wasn't really sure what to add to my blog so I decided another diary page would be perfect!

So basically at practice today we began starting our Homecoming routine. I'm super excited for it but also nervous considering my stunt group has never done a full blown sequence before. I know we can do it but I always get nervous because there's that possibility of getting hurt and being out for the assembly but I guess there's danger with everything I do. I could walk down the stairs and twist my ankle! [knock on wood]

I have also found my newest food obsession which are soft cookies! So if anyone wants to send me some my address is....Just kidding! Remember diary, I'm anon. So any ways, I have a lot of homework and I should probably go to bed soon!

-A Cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment