Thursday, October 3, 2013

Diary of A Cheerleader: Ooooofffffff Course....

Dear Diary,

Of course! Of course, I forget to log on and update the newest D.O.A.D! I seriously have no brain lately and it's starting to scare me. I'm so forgetful about things!

So basically it's breast cancer awareness month and this is the kickoff of everything pink! Pinks bows, pink socks, pink poms. Pink. Pink. Pink. I really love the idea of spreading awareness but all of this pink is a little crazy to me.

I have a football game in T minus three hours so Im just sitting at home suppose to be doing homework but of course I'm here. Yes, of course I'll practice what I preach and do my homework as soon as I post this!

Lately I have been getting writer's block some more and can't really think of what to post. I'm gonna finish my little expo of Best Cheer Makeup Products (that I use) and I should probably do more breast cancer awareness posts so that's that.

I guess I should update you about me. I have homecoming in two weeks and we're working on our performance on Monday! Aaahhh! Scary! It doesn't seem like enough time but hopefully we will pull through!

This is random but my latest store obsessions are Victoria Secret Pink and Sephora. I could literally spend all day in there....if I had money! 

Well that's pretty much me, a cheerleader on the daily. Hopefully something comes along that gets interesting!

-A Cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment