Thursday, June 20, 2013

Answering Your Questions

So I recently added a Question box at the bottom right of the Home page and I got a few good questions I'd like to answer for you guys! (names and emails are not released; I respect my bloggers privacy, thanks for asking)
 
 
1. I'm going to be a cheerleader this upcoming school year when I'm a freshman and I'm nervous the older girls will be mean. will they? will they help me out or just make fun of me?
There's always gonna be those girls who think they're better than everyone else. Sometimes they're seniors and sometimes they're the same age as you. I'm sure there's gonna be at least one nice senior who is willing to help you out when you need help all you have to do is ask and have a good judgment of character. These girls are usually the captains.

2. im supeeerr forgetful and im scared im gonna loose a part of my uniform or the uniform itself! help!
Don't worry. Once you get your uniform you are protective over it as stupid as it sounds. You know that your parents paid a lot for it and you can't cheer without it, so trust me when I say you won't lose your uniform, as for your other camp wear, shoes or poms just make sure to keep track of your stuff by putting it away when you change.

3. I don't even know how I got hear but I love how you did a entry about boy cheerleaders. mad respect!

Not really a question, but okay! Thank you!

4. Cheerlebrity Chat is cute you should do it on Erica Englebert from CEA

I agree! Erica is great I'll try to get on that soon. I have a lot of entries I'd like to do, and Ill add that to my list.

5. I read disagreements with your coach and it is so right I have this girl who is always running her mouth and trying to change things, it's so annoying. Do you have a gurl like that

I think we all have a girl like that but yours sounds a little worse. If there's a problem ask your coach about it.

6. I've been reading your blog and it's really great it reminds me of the youtube channels people have. you really helped me decide cheerleading is for me even if im starting at 16
I love Youtube cheer channel especially cheeradvice4you and hdbug. I'm really touched that I helped you! Thanks for your support and good luck in cheer.

7. Don't waste your time with this shit no one cares, deuces

Well some people are mean...

8. im in love with Robert!

HE'S AWESOME!

Well thanks to all of you that sent these questions, I hope you recognize them and get the answer you were looking for. If you have a question you can use the Contact box on the home page! Thanks guys!

Love,
A Cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment