Saturday, June 15, 2013

No Boys Allowed....Right?

So of course people don't think about male cheerleaders right when they think of the word "cheerleaders" but that doesn't mean that they don't exist. I have a male cheerleader on my squad and it's never a problem. In fact I am inspired by male cheerleaders because they're doing what they love regardless of what everyone else thinks. Who says that you can't follow your dreams because of your gender?

                                                        (Picture Provided by Google)

To me it seems like male cheerleaders are more spirited at games. They generally want to be there not just because the uniform or popularity like some (but very few) cheerleaders. They love what they're doing, and I love them for it.

Love,
A Cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment