Monday, June 17, 2013

Cheerlebrities Chat: Robert Scianna

What is a cheerlebrity? This term has been all over social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
 
Cheerlebrity
n.
a well-known or famous cheerleader
who is idolized as a celebrity
 
The definition is true there's millions of pictures online glamorizing cheerleaders as celebrities who "walk the mat." These athletes are usually WORLDS winners with many years of experience and are well-known flyers or tumbler.


Picture Provided by Google


But Cheerlebrities in general are not the focus of this article today, it's about Robert Scianna, the upcoming cheerlebrity who is making a name for himself on Smoed's hit web series: Cheerleaders on the Youtube Channel: AwesomenessTV. So who is Robert? Not to go into too much detail but Robert came into the cheerlebrity lime light when he transferred from his all star cheer team Fame to California All Star's Smoed. (Being a base for cheerlebrity Gabi Bulter helps too!) So here's a few questions (that I ask and answer) for Cheerlebrity Chat. These are gonna be the same questions I answer with every Cheerlebrity Chat. 
Picture Provided by Pheed

1. What's your favorite "Robert" moment?
 
My favorite moment of Robert is when he was conditioning
and feeling a little overwhelmed so he said "I think I just
had a baby!" and just the look on his face was hilarious!
 
2. Is "Robert's" team your favorite?
 
YES! I love Smoed. I watch all of their performances
on Youtube and have fallen in love with their show:
Cheerleaders! I wait for a new one every week!
 
 
3.  If you could see "Robert" on any other team which would
it be?
 
No other team! Never! Smoed4Life! His stunt group is
perfect, he can never leave!
 
4. What would you do if you met "Robert" tomorrow.
 
I would freak out and ask to take a million pictures!
 
5. Do you consider "Robert" a cheerlebrity?
 
I think I consider him an upcoming cheerlebrity 
because he's not as big as Gabi Bulter, Madi Gardner,
or Whitney Love. He's definitely making name for
himself though!  
Check out Robert in Cheerleader's Extras in the video below!
 
 
Love,
A Cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment