Friday, August 2, 2013

50th Entry!: How to Make A Cheer Bow

I just wanted to thank you all so much for taking a glimpse at my blog. This is really just a pass time I do in hopes of helping even just one person. Cheerleading is my passion and if I can even just touch one person so be it. I don't do this to get hundreds of views a day or to act like I'm the best I honestly do it just to give the smallest piece of advice to a cheerleader. Doing this blog is so much fun and there's a lot more to come. So if you ever have a question or have a idea for an entry be sure to contact me through the contact a cheerleader box on the right of the page! Thank you all so much!

Now for a special 50th entry video, Our Blood Sweat and Cheers blog decided to create a youtube account! You can check us out on our Youtube Channel by clicking here!



For the first video we decided to do a tutorial on how to make a cheer bow! This was very requested! We are so excited to share with you the video so here we go! Happy 50th entry! Thank you all so much! Hope you enjoy!
 
Love,
A Cheerleader

2 comments:

  1. wasn't it there any talking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no talking because "A Cheerleader" is still anonymous even on camera!

    ReplyDelete