Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Diary Of A Cheerleader: First of Many

Dear Diary,

The first football game is coming up fast and I can't help but feel a bit nervous. We've been preparing for what seems like years but is really just the summer which consisted of 2 1/2 months. I'm nervous but it's really in an excited way and I absolutely cannot wait for tomorrow when I get to be under those football lights (not at home feel though *sigh*)!!!! Well this has been a pretty short diary entry but I have tons of homework to do since the game tomorrow is on a Thursday! XOXO

-A Cheerleader

P.S: Make sure to leave some questions in the comments below for tomorrow's "Answering Your Questions."

1 comment:

  1. when are the best times to wear my letterman because I always feel like a show off when I do :(

    ReplyDelete