Thursday, August 29, 2013

Asking Your Questions: Part 2

So I just got home from my first football game of the season and it was super fun, now I'm ready to answer your guy's questions! (I copied and pasted the questions from the comments in earlier posts)


when are the best times to wear my letterman because I always feel like a show off when I do :(

Don't feel like you're showing off. You earned it! You can wear your lettermen pretty much whenever you please, you don't need someone to tell you when! I suggest wearing it when it's colder so you don't take it off and lose it.

I lost my sparkly silver bloomers for under my uniform and im too scared to ask my coach to buy me knew ones from varsity clothing, -__-

This is an easy fix, you should just talk to your coach and let her know, but if that doesn't seem like an option for you here's a place that sells them for a decent price and has good shipping! (Click here)


I have been waiting for you to do another answering of questions! I sent this before but I never got an answer. how do you balance two difent sports

It's really about time-management. You have to have to good communication skills between coaches and make sure they can talk and be on the same page. Always make sure you have  a set calendar and that important events don't clash!

how do I learn howto not be scared when I fly. I want to be a flyer but im afraid my stunt group is going to drop me

It may sound stupid but the real answer is just simply "trust." You need to learn trust your stunt group and know that if you fall they will catch you. There's no way you can progress and move on to new stunts when you're afraid of your own stunt group. Have a stunt group bonding and get to know each other to make sure you're all on the same page.

is it true that you have to pay an arm and a leg to do cheer?

This is a complex question because yes it is pretty expensive but it all depends on what type, your coach, the season, etc. etc. Basically, cheer will not be cheap but if you play your cards right and save up with your parents it should work out.

I have to pick between cheer captain on jv and being on varsity which should I do! help!

This is a hard decision for you and I get it. But you should pick whatever seems to be a challenge for you and pushes you to do your best. On Varsity you will be the highest level and probably participate a lot more, but as JV captain you have a bigger job and you can have a chance to led your squad. Do what you believe will make your year super fun!

Hope all of these answers helped. I'll let y'all know when I do a "part 3!!!!!!"

Love,
A Cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment