Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Diary of A Cheerleader: The Start of A New Year

So yesterday was suppose to be another Diary of a Cheerleader and again I forgot so I'm officially moving the series to Wednesdays since it's the middle of the week and gives me time to remember! Also since I have officially started school please forgive me in advance for missing a few days and not posting! I'll try to post on as many days as I can!
____________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

It's weird starting something new when it feels like you're just picking up where you left off. You have the same school, same friends, and same vibe. Then again you have new classes, new teachers and a new grade. My first day of school went smoothly and I can happily say that my stunt group hit all of our stunts! I now realize that my fears of who I would sit with at lunch, and if my friends would change were for nothing and are the least of my worries right now. So now I go to bed earlier again because I have school tomorrow and the next day and the weekend and then it's a real full week. School has officially started and now it's time to adjust.

-A Cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment