Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quick Tip: How to Carry Your Cheer Box

Now that school is in session my life is getting pretty busy and I don't have as much to brain storm awesome posts for you guys as usually, so when I have the time I'll do some quick tips to keep up the daily blog without having to take too much time away from my cheerleading! :) XOXO
Picture from Google Image Search

Ready for this quick tip? Carrying those cheer boxes to and fro gets so tiring especially when it's full of all of your stuff! (click here for What to Put in Your Cheer Box). I highly suggest purchasing a Megana Cart from any Home Depot or hardware store. They're super easy to open and close and do a great job carrying your box around. Here's a few places you can't get your own cart!



Hope this quick tip helped you this football season!
Love,
A Cheerleader

 

No comments:

Post a Comment